Nick Hammond is a successful designer, traveler and love-maker to the mysteries of life. He ditched his cubicle-dwelling job in favor of creating his own opportunities (a move I respect the shit out of) and even built and sold a float tank business when he was fresh out of college.
Musings in this chat include:
- You’ve been reborn… now what?
- The importance of writing things down
- Dealing with depression
- Swallowing your pride and getting therapy
- The difference between working on yourself and being egotistical
- Dealing with negative comments
- Why generosity and stronger emotion seems to come with age
- The importance of peak experiences and how they alter life’s trajectory
- The power of the outdoors
- More on the future of the show and Third Eye Drops
- Communing with the muse
- Why carving your own path is so satisfying
- Float tanks, meditation psychedelics and more!