Nic Gregoriades is a Brazilian Jiu-jitsu black belt, founder of the Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood, entrepreneur, world-traveler, meditator and psychonaut. He’s also hosted several podcasts, including his latest, Digital Communion.
Topics and ideas in the cast include:
- The importance of travel
- Should you feel guilty for time spent frivolously?
- Does the enlightened man run from society or immerse himself in it?
- Fulfillment is relative
- Is enlightenment a uniformed thing, or unique to individual?
- Does anyone really “know” what enlightenment is?
- Minimizing pain, maximizing pleasure
- Do breakthrough experiences have any lasting value, or only in the moment?
- Once you’ve had a breakthrough experience, you’re forced to chase the dragon.
- The power of gratitude
- Becoming human according to The Vedas
- Being human- the ultimate permission to do anything you want
- Exploring the idea that each human carries a shard of the ineffable
- The gods envy man for his mortality
- Heaven and hell are a state of mind
Get in touch: Follow Midwest Real on Twitter and Facebook. Dig the show? Stop on by our iTunes channel to review and subscribe. You can also support us by clicking donate, or shopping via our Amazon portal on the righthand side of the page!